Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 4 - The First Man, Adam

Tonight, Sam kept me on track.  It was just one of those very busy days.  I had several carpools to run and "read" my Bible passage using the Daily Audio Bible podcast.  I am just making a habit to download these podcasts once a week and have them on my phone so that I can listen to them on the go.  Today, I'm really glad I did because I would have missed a reading if I hadn't. 

Tonight, my husband Simms, put the boys to bed.  Sam ran out of bed in a panic saying he wanted  to read his Bible first.  Both boys crawled in bed with me and read the story of Adam in all three Bibles.  It just took a little over 15 minutes and was some really good time between the three of us.  Cal, my three year old, was mostly jumping on the bed but we just kept plodding along and all went well.  Bottom line is there would likely not have been a children's reading tonight if Sam hadn't insisted.  I couldn't have asked for a better reading buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment